Tree Care/ Services (Trimming)
• Crown Cleaning- Eliminate cross branching, remove dead, damaged or weak limbs that pose a hazard. Head back or remove limbs with weak attachment or included bark, and remove diseased or insect infested limbs.
• Trim for Structure- Improving trees resistance to high winds and minimizing storm damage.
• Thinning- To increase air circulation and light penetration (reduce probability of fungal diseases like anthracnose).
• Improve Shape- Increase aesthetic value.
• Height Reduction- Reducing height of tree while maintaining proper structure.
• Crown Reduction- Creating an overall smaller tree while keeping proper structure.
• Crown/ Canopy Elevation- Raising the overall height of the canopy (sometimes for pedestrian/ or vehicle clearance).
• Roof/ Building Clearance- Heading back, trimming, or removing limbs that interfere with roofs, balconies, or facades of buildings.
• Our skilled staff is proficient at taking trees down safely and efficiently. We have several stump grinders to meet your stump grinding needs.
An arborist can help when it comes to making the decision to remove a tree. Some probable reasons are:
• Dead or dying
• Too dangerous/ poses immediate hazard.
• Causing harm to other trees, buildings, pipes, or hardscape (creating tripping hazards).
• Tree is to be replaced with a more suitable one for that site.