PHC (Plant Health Care)/ IPM (Integrated Pest Management)
• Preventative Maintenance- Keep trees good structure and health, which will help trees increase their tolerance to insects, diseases, and poor site conditions.
• Fertilization- Several forms of application. Through soil (liquid or solid) or direct injection.
• Soil Aeration- Aerating soil for more oxygen and to improve water infiltration rate.
• Cabling or Bracing- To help support limbs with weak attachment.
• Tree Diagnosing- Identifying cause of symptoms and making recommendations for treatment.
• Identifying Poor Site Conditions- Too much or too little water, soil compaction, or nutrient deficiencies.
• Spraying or injecting to control certain insect and disease problems.